Monday, January 10, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 1/10/11

Mondays are stinking busy days here at our house. Perhaps I need to give you some information about my personality in order to explain.

I hate procrastinating.

Always have, always will. The hanging threat of tasks that need to be completed wear on my conscience. So I end up doing a bulk of my weekly cleaning the first two days of the week. Then I let it slide - I'm not against letting things slide a little - as long as I know they haven't been totally neglected. Yes, I was the girl in college that had her homework done before 5pm. Yes, I never once pulled an all-night'r studying for an exam - just not my style.

So, today I'm going to be doing laundry, baking bread, baking bible study snacks for tomorrow morning, vacuuming (and normally mopping but I did that yesterday due to having people over) and a whole list of other tasks that may include having someone over for a playdate this afternoon. But I wanted to post this week's menu. I've been faithfully menu planning just not posting it as I should.

Here it is!

Monday: BBQ Pulled Pork, Baked Potatoes, & Cinnamon Apples
Tuesday: Roasted Chicken, Festive Brown Rice, & Green Beans
Wednesday: Chicken Enchiladas, Refried Beans, Chips & Homemade Salsa
Thursday: Asian Salmon & Green Salad
Friday: Black Bean Soup & Salad

1 comment:

Amy J. said...

Sounds like me, most or my housecleaning occurs on Monday (what I don't get done, I do on Wed). I usually don't do a lot of housework on weekends, so it's also a catch up game :).