Monday, October 20, 2008

Menu Plan Monday 10/20/08


It is another week and another menu plan. This week I get to bring a family with a brand new baby a meal. I've decided that I need to have a stand-by meal to make that most people will enjoy and is easy to make and is somewhat of a "treat" for people. I've found that in Monday's meal: mini-meatloaves, cheddar mashed potatoes, & mixed veggies. So if I know ahead of time that I am bringing someone a meal, that goes on the menu. However, I always ask the family if they eat red meat and if they have any allergies.

Monday: Mini-meatloaves, Cheddar mashed potatoes, Mixed veggies
Tuesday: Yogurt Chicken, Rice (make extra for Thurs. meal), Salad
Wednesday: Mexican Crock-pot Pork, Refried Beans, Homemade Corn Tortillas & Salsa
Thursday: Pork Stir-fry Rice, (use left-over pork) Salad
Friday: Parmesan Tilapia, Couscous, & Green Beans
Saturday: White Bean Ragu, Pasta, & Salad

As always, there are a plethora of ideas & menu plans over at Orgjunkie.com - give it a look! And come back tomorrow for when I'm hosting Tasty Tip Tuesday. Tomorrow's theme is going to be ice cream gallon buckets!

No comments: