Sunday, September 27, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 9/28/09


Wow! Where has September gone? It seems silly to ask that question but still! Before I know it November will be here and that means our church's Holiday Specialtea is almost upon on us and I'm still in the midst of wading through sample recipes for it. We provide samples of fun foods to try along with recipe cards and also a nice meal (someone else is in charge of this area - Praise the Lord!). This is a great outreach into our community and I am so grateful to be a part of it. But it is time to kick into high gear! I'll be making lots of breads and spreads this week (this year's theme) - pray for me!

Monday: Chicken Tortilla Soup
Tuesday: Beef Tortellini with Marinara Sauce, Salad
Wednesday: Creamy Chicken Enchiladas, Refried Beans, & Salad
Thursday: Parmesean Sage Pork Chops, Brown Rice & Green Beans
Friday: Hamburgers & Oven Fries

1 comment:

Susan Richard said...

I just discovered we like Hummus! That's a spread right?!