Monday, March 28, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 2/28/11




The first birthday season of the year is here! My sweet little Libby is turning 4 on Wednesday (and 4 seems hardly possible!) and someone else has a birthday on Sunday. Okay, it's me. But really, turning 4 is SO MUCH more exciting then the number I'm turning ;) I asked Libby if she could just stay 3 and she told me no. That "I need to be 4 so I can cut paper and be like a parent." Yep, 4 is a pretty magical year. To this knowledge, you can see what the birthday girl picked out for her birthday supper on Wednesday.


Monday: Quick and Easy Fish Tacos, Black Beans, & Salad
Tuesday: Roasted Chicken & Spinach Salad
Wednesday: Hot Dogs, Mac-N-Cheese & Cinnamon Apples
Thursday: Chicken Soup with Stars and Spinach
Friday: Cheeseburgers, Fruit & Chips

No comments: