Monday, December 29, 2008

Menu Plan Monday 12/29/08


Wow! The end is in sight! Not the end of menu planning, ha ha, but the end of 2008. There is something special about turning the proverbial page and starting a new year. This happens to be an "odd" year - in that it ends with a 9. What that means for me is that it will take me 3 times as long to stop writing an 8 instead of what it is supposed to be - a 9. Weird, huh? All right - on to the menu!

Monday: Ham & Cheesy Potato Casserole & Salad
Tuesday: General Tso's Chicken, Rice, & Egg Drop Soup
Wednesday: Taco Pizza (I'm going to try to recreate Happy Joe's Taco Pizza), Salad
Thursday: Poppyseed Chicken Casserole, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans
Friday: Steaks (complements of my Dad's cows), Mushroom Rice Pilaf (I use fresh mushrooms and skip the green peppers in favor of celery), & Salad
Saturday: Butternut Squash Soup with Homemade Sage Croutons, Biscuits, & Salad

No comments: