Monday, March 30, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 3/30/09


This week's menu:

Monday: Glazed Pork Chops, Mashed Butternut Squash (pressure cooker), & Salad, My second daughter's birthday cake for dessert
Tuesday: Tacos, Black Beans & Salad
Wednesday: Roast Turkey Breast, Risotto (pressure cooker), & Dilled Peas
Thursday: Turkey Tortilla Soup
Friday: "It's my birthday - I'm not cooking!"

Dilled Peas
I realize I plan dilled peas a lot as a side dish. This is what it takes to make this dish. I take one bag of frozen peas and cook in the microwave in a microwave safe container with a little bit of water. Drain the peas then stir in 1 1/2 Tbl of butter, then I add salt and lemon pepper to taste and about 1/2 tsp of dried dill. As soon as it starts growing in the garden, I'll use fresh dill. :) Very quick and tasty.

No comments: