Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 3/9/09


Hello everyone! I pray that all is well with you. My laptop is not "playing" well with any Google websites and I have no idea why. That's the main reason this post is late. Well, that and I had a gigantic Monday to do list. Thankfully, I actually usually menu plan on the weekend so I still had a plan for Monday night supper. And it was a winner! I very much suggest trying it. One of the must have ingredients is fish sauce - please don't be put off. The smell leaves something to be desired but the taste is great! And the whole bottle only cost me 1.99 at what I consider to be the most expensive grocery store in our town. So give the chicken satay with homemade peanut sauce a try!

Monday: Chicken Satay with Homemade Peanut Sauce, Rice, & Lettuce Salad
Tuesday: Pot Roast, Potatoes, & Carrots (making extra for a family who needs some help!)
Wednesday: Stuffed Pork Chops, Roasted Asparagus & Spinach Salad
Thursday: Ravioli with Butternut Sage Sauce & Salad
Friday: Fish Tacos, Rice and Beans

No comments: