Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Menu Plan Catch Up!

Yes, I'm playing catch up big time here with my menu planning. It's not that I haven't had a plan but just that I haven't gotten to posting it (read pure laziness if you'd like). But after Mike came home today asking about it and a friend mentioned looking at my menu plans tonight, I figured I better get it up. Keeps me honest :)

The garden is really producing now so we're eating a lot of fresh vegetables. I love it!

Last week's menu:

Monday: Salmon, Rice & Salad
Tuesday: Grilled Carribean Jerk Chicken, Cucumber Salad, Cous Cous
Wednesday: Moo Shu Pork with Noodles & Egg Drop Soup
Thursday: Grilled Cheeseburgers & Oven Fries
Friday: loving dh brought home supper
Saturday: Pizza Margherita & Salad

This week's menu:

Monday: Pasta with Fresh Tomato Sauce, Salad & Sourdough Garlic Bread
Tuesday: Tacos (I snuck in yellow squash in the meat!), Refried Beans, Chips & Salsa
Wednesday: Pulled Pork Sandwiches & Fresh Veggies with dip
Thursday: Chicken Salad Sandwiches & Chips
Friday: Thai Chicken Pizza & Salad

No comments: