Monday, May 10, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 5/10/10

Here it is Monday! And the Monday after Let-Tanna-Be-Pampered Day, better known to the rest of you as Mother's Day. My wonderful husband and children really treated me quite nicely yesterday. In some ways I felt it was well deserved after the two days of our garage sale. Or perhaps, I should call it plant sale? I sold many of the tomatoes and peppers that I had started. It was so encouraging to sell each one! Thank you to all my friends who were able to stop by (and even get a plant) - you've bolstered my "garden addiction" fund. We did end up getting a tree with the proceeds - a Japanese Tree Lilac. Hopefully we'll be able to pick it up this week and get it planted. It's great planting weather!

Here's the menu!

Monday: Tatertot Hotdish (from scratch - no canned soup here!) & Lettuce Salad
Tuesday: Hugh's Dry Rubbed Chicken & Cucumber with Dill Quinoa Salad
Wednesday: Parmesan Tilapia & Sauted Squash with Onions
Thursday: Sticky Asian Chicken & Stir-fry Pak Choi with Mushrooms & Carrots
Friday: We're going to Prom!
Saturday: Lasagna & Lettuce Salad

(ahhhh - it's no longer Monday - need to remember to hit the publish button!)

No comments: