Monday, October 18, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 10/18/10

What a lovely fall we're having! This week is "perfect" fall weather in my book - high's in the 60's, sunny and a light wind. I think we're at peak color for foliage right now too. Due to mild temps, I've still got peppers growing in the garden along side my pak choi, romaine lettuce, carrots, & wax beans. Those wax beans have been producing for at least the last two months (they were a mid/late summer planting) - but I do think they are about done.

Here's this week's menu!

Monday: Chicken Fried Steak, Roasted Potatoes & Wax Beans
Tuesday: Chicken, Pepper, & Pak Choi Stir Fry, Egg Drop Soup & Salad
Wednesday: Jamaican Jerk Drumsticks, Rice, & Chili-Lime Corn
Thursday: Parmesan Tilapia, Pesto Potatoes, & Salad
Friday: BBQ Chicken Pizza

No comments: