Monday, October 25, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 10/25/10

So today I pulled up the last of my tomato plants and harvested thyme and oregano to dry. As I was washing the herbs, I kept thinking how much I really, really like thyme. You all have conversations in your heads about food too, right? Anyway, I was on my way to declaring it my favorite herb - I love it with mushrooms and with chicken and in soups and on potatoes and so on. But then I remembered sage and how much I love sage. With butternut squash and with pork chops and apples and with chicken ...... Hard decisions when it comes to those herbs! What's your favorite?

Here's this week's menu, enjoy!

Monday: Broccoli Cheese Soup (my own recipe, I'll have to post it soon) & Crusty Bread
Tuesday: Swiss Crockpot Chicken & Green Beans
Wednesday: Round Steak in Gravy, Baked Potatoes, Salad
Thursday: Chicken Tacos, Ranch Beans, Salad
Friday: Pepperoni Stromboli & Salad

No comments: