Monday, April 13, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 4/13/09


I hope that everyone who reads this had a wonderful Easter! I baked a ham and made a glaze out of apricot jam, brown sugar, mustard and some vinegar. I also made some cheesy potatoes which turned out really well. We had peas and of course, as is tradition in my family, my mom's orange rolls - they are SO good. They maybe in a post coming soon to a computer near you ;)

On to this week's menu:

Monday: Crock Pot Chicken, Wild Rice, & Salad
Tuesday: Chicken Enchiladas (using left over chicken), Black Beans, Chips & Salsa
Wednesday: Salisbury Steak (I'll be using cubed steak and adding mushrooms to this recipe) Mashed Potatoes, & Corn
Thursday: Parmesan Tilapia, Cous Cous, & Garlicky Green Beans
Friday: Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza & Salad

No comments: